Betting against the stocks that CNBC host Jim Cramer promotes appears to be a surefire way to make a fortune in the current stock market. Cramer dumped a new load of bad stock advice during the fallout from the Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) collapse. He tweeted March 10 that “[First Republic Bank (FRC)] is new focus… very good bank.” However — just three days after Cramer’s tweet — FRC’s stock took
CNBC’s ‘Professional BS Artist’ Jim Cramer Praised Another Bank, Stock Plunged 65% Three Days Later
The NoLeftTurns blog focuses on current events and their impact on American values and principles, promoting conservative viewpoints and policies as the best solutions for the nation. It aims to educate and engage readers in political discussions and debates, advocating for limited government, individual freedom, and traditional values.
- The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: A Conservative Perspective
- The Unassailable Doctrine of Presidential Immunity: A Conservative Perspective
- Bombshell Revelation: Nationwide Cellular Network Connects Election Equipment, Granting Federal Government Unprecedented Access
- The Truth Unveiled: Georgia’s ‘Get-Trump’ Grand Jury Charges Exposed as Bunk
- The Ridiculous Defense of Biden’s Corrupt Phone Calls