On Tuesday, Biden falsely claimed inflation, including food prices, is on the mend. However, the inflation report for January tells a different story. Food prices are up 11.8% over last year. Continue reading
The NoLeftTurns blog focuses on current events and their impact on American values and principles, promoting conservative viewpoints and policies as the best solutions for the nation. It aims to educate and engage readers in political discussions and debates, advocating for limited government, individual freedom, and traditional values.
- The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: A Conservative Perspective
- The Unassailable Doctrine of Presidential Immunity: A Conservative Perspective
- Bombshell Revelation: Nationwide Cellular Network Connects Election Equipment, Granting Federal Government Unprecedented Access
- The Truth Unveiled: Georgia’s ‘Get-Trump’ Grand Jury Charges Exposed as Bunk
- The Ridiculous Defense of Biden’s Corrupt Phone Calls